In this article, we will be providing the list of government approved Nursing schools and schools of midwifery in Abuja, the federal capital territory.
This article is geared towards directing potential students of Nursing and Midwifery right in enrolling into various schools of Nursing in Abuja.
Same also applies to students willing to enroll into midwifery Schools in Abuja and environs.
It is very imperative that information on accredited nursing and midwifery Schools in Abuja and Nigeria is always brought to bare so as to reduce effect of unapproved medical institutions in Nigeria which poses a great danger to our health sector.
Top Nursing schools in Abuja that is licensed by government is only four (4) in number with one (1) midwifery school also operating in FCT.
List of Government Approved Nursing & Midwifery Schools In Abuja
Below is the list of top NMCN accredited schools of nursing and schools of midwifery in Abuja.
Nursing Schools In Abuja
The following are Nursing schools operating in Abuja.
- Department of Nursing, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
- School of Nursing, Gwagwalada.
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Abuja.
- School of Post Basic Nephrology Nursing, National Hospital, Abuja.
Schools of Midwifery In Abuja
Below is the school of midwifery in Abuja
- School of Basic Midwifery, Gwagwalada.