Air conditioners are very popular in Nigeria as result of weather condition in the country and African region.
This is a cooling device which can installed from outside of the house or mounted direct inside an apartment.
AC now has a new version is which is fully used indoor and known as portable air conditioner. Portable air conditioner comes in varying brands and prices too.
How much portable air conditioner is sold in Nigeria is correlation to its performance and quality too.
Despite the emergence of portable air conditioner, split units air conditioner are still among the most popular type of air conditioners available in Nigeria.
Portable air conditioner is sometimes called student’s or table top air conditioner in Nigeria. This article will focus on the review of the price of portable air conditioners in Nigeria.
How Much is the Price of Portable Air Conditioner in Nigeria?
As already stated earlier in this article, portable air conditioner prices in Nigeria is based on brand and specifications.
These are some of the factors that decides the cost of portable AC in Nigeria. Here is a brief overview of the factors that decides the prices of portable AC in Nigeria.
Brand: this is one of the major factors that decides cost of portable AC in Nigeria. Almost all air conditioner manufacturers are beginning to roll out portable AC. These AC cost different prices in accordance to the company’s quality and specifications.
Performance/ Specifications: this is another key factors in deciding the price of portable air conditioners in Nigeria. The quality and specifications of a particular portable air conditioner can influence it’s pricing in the market.
Vendor/ Stores: the electronics store from where you plan to make purchase of your portable air conditioner can influence it’s price range. Portable air conditioner of same brand and specifications can be bought at different prices in separate electronics shops.
This is because, varying electronic stores put into cognizance logistics and other factors before making their price tags.
So, weather you are buying cheap or high price, this can be as result of electronic stores visited
Portable AC Prices in Nigeria: Review
Below is comprehensive price review of cost of portable AC in Nigeria. This price list is to provide you with estimate cost of portable air conditioner in Nigeria.
Be in the know that prices stated below can vary from what obtains in the market as result of time of publication and time of purchase.
- Scanfrost 17 Litres Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 1000 –From N49,000
- Scanfrost 1hp Portable Air Conditioner– From N206,350
- Scanfrost 3-speed Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 4000 – From N150,000
- Scanfrost Inverter Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 1000 – From N100,000
- Scanfrost Inverter Portable Air Conditioner SFAC 9000 – From N140,000
- Eurosonic|Portable Air Cooler With Remote Control – From N160,000
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 201 – From N139,700
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 340 – From N120,000
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 350 – From N190,000
- Binatone Portable Standing Air Cooler BAC 430 – From N140,000
- DMWD Portable Strong Wind Air Conditioning Cooler Electric Conditioner Cooling Fan – From N120,000
- DMWD Summer Portable Strong Wind Air Conditioning Fan Cooler Conditioner Cooling Fans
- EU US Plug Office Home Remote Control 3 Gears – N150,00 & above
- Carrier 1.5HP Portable Air Conditioner– From N274,000
- Carrier Dehumidifier 26K CDF2-20Q – From N350, 720