Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Salary Structure
Federal Road Safety Corps is federal government paramilitary agency charged among other duties with the responsibility of road safety administration.
The agencies is charged with duty of Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway, Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways, issuance of Driver’s license among other numerous duties.
In this article, we will be putting together ranks in FRSC and salaries of road safety officers in Nigeria.
Just like every other paramilitary agencies in Nigeria, FRSC has an organized rank structure which is follows according to seniority in the corps.
Federal Road Safety Corps is one of the most attractive paramilitary agencies in Nigeria among applicants.
One of the major reason for this is the salary structure of Federal Road Safety Corps as well as other benefits and welfare available to the officers of the corps.
This is why we have decided to provide to our audience the salary structure as well as ranks in FRSC.
Here is a review of the Road safety officers salary in Nigeria (FRSC officers salaries).
Ranks in Federal Road Safety Corps
Ranks in Federal Road Safety Corps is well thought out and is according to seniority. Ranks in FRSC is divided into two: commissioned and non commissioned.
Commissioned are senior officials of the commission while non commissioned are junior officials of the commission. Below is the FRSC ranks
Rank in Federal Road Safety Corps (Officers)
- CM Corps Marshal
- DCM Deputy Corps Marshal
- ACM Assistant Corps Marshal
- CC Corps Commander
- DCC Deputy Corps Commander
- ACC Assistant Corps Commander
- CRC Chief Route Commander
- SRC Superintendent Route Commander
- RC Route Commander
- DRC Deputy Route Commander
- ARC Assistant Route Commander
Ranks in Federal Road Safety Corps (Marshals)
- CRMA Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- DCRMA Deputy Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- SRMA Senior Road Marshal Assistant
- RMAI Road Marshal Assistant I
- RMAII Road Marshal Assistant II
- RMAIII Road Marshal Assistant III
Basic Annual Salaries for some Federal Road Safety Corps Ranks
Information on salaries of FRSC officers are of high interest especially among applicants desiring to join the corps.
The salary structure of FRSC is Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
This is same salary scale used by all paramilitary agencies in Nigeria which includes Customs, Immigration, NSCDC, Fire Service and Correctional Service.
Below is the salary structure of some attached to some ranks in FRSC.
Ranks & Basic Annual Salaries in FRSC
- Chief Inspector (CI) – ₦1405449
- Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI) – ₦1325234
- Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI) – ₦1252038
- Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI) – ₦1143539
- Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI) – ₦1,058,416
- Marshal Inspector I (MI-I) – ₦777,876
- Marshal Inspector II (MI-II) – ₦548,387
- Marshal Inspector III (MI-III) – ₦393,442
- Chief Road Marshal Assistant (CRMA) – ₦966,761
- Deputy Road Marshal Assistant (DRMA) – ₦539,048
- Senior Road Marshal Assistant (SRMA) – ₦387,428
- Road Marshal Assistant I (RMA I) – ₦349,589
- Road Marshal Assistant II (RMA II) – ₦319,741
- Road Marshal Assistant III (RMA III) – ₦305,576
How To Join FRSC
Many graduates and youths in Nigeria are always demanding to know the best and easiest way to join Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
This is what this section of the article will discuss. To Join FRSC, one must be a Nigerian citizen and be of good character.
To Join FRSC, applicants must not be an ex convict. He must meet the stipulated physical sizes and body shapes among other criteria. An applicant can join FRSC either as graduate or as o level holder.
Before one can join FRSC, he or she must have a Certificate. Nigerian applicant can join FRSC with degree certificate, OND and O level certificate.
How To Apply For Federal Road Safety Corps Jobs in Nigeria
To apply for FRSC jobs in Nigeria, interested applicants will have to follow Federal Road Safety Corps official communications channels so as to know when call for applications to join FRSC will be made.
These official communications channels includes Twitter, National newspapers, FRSC official website and other social medial channels.
After announcing calls for applications, FRSC website for recruitment will be opened for reception of applications.
Interested applicants will be expected to do the following:
- Visit and complete the application form
- Print out every necessary documents
- Take note of the examination and screening date and participate actively
- Wait for the shortlist of successful applicants