Nigeria Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2022
Enlisting into Nigeria Air Force is source of pride for most Nigerian youths.
The Nigeria Air Force is part of larger Nigeria Military and Armed forces.
The Nigeria Air Force is charged with responsibility of protecting the Nigeria air spaces and complementing the efforts of other sister military agencies like Army or Navy.
Most people alway ask and continually seek answers to questions such as How To Become Air Force Officer in Nigeria.
For those who wants to join Nigeria Airforce in 2022,this article will be of huge help.
This post will provide the guide for recruitment into Nigeria Air Force.
Nigeria Air Force Recruitment is an annual recruitment exercise aimed at improving the personnel of the Force.
So, Nigerian youths who are able, willing and ready to join Nigeria Air Force, this is how to apply and not miss out on Nigeria Air Force Recruitment.
How To Join Air Force in Nigeria
There are two major windows for joining and enlisting into Nigeria Air Force.
Firstly and the most popular way of joining Nigeria Air Force is to apply for Nigeria Air Force recruitment during their annual general and open recruitment.
During these recruitment process, both officers and men of Nigeria Air Force are recruited and enlisted into the Force.
Another way of enlisting into Nigeria Air Force is through Nigeria Defence Academy, the top military college in Nigeria which provided both military and academic training for Nigeria military.
These are two major way of enlisting into Nigeria Air Force.
How To Apply For Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2022
Applicants who wishes to apply for Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2022 is advised to follow Nigeria Air Force officials communication channels like websites, Twitter handle and national newspapers so as to know when call for application into Nigeria Air Force will be made.
Applications for joining Nigeria Air Force is fully free and is done online.
Once the recruitment is announced by Nigeria Air Force, Portals for acceptance of applications will be provided by the force alongside required documents like birthday certificates, academic qualifications etc.
Nigeria Air Force 2022 Recruitment Requirements
Below are some of the requirements and conditions required to be enlisted into Nigeria Air Force.
Basic Requirements for Nigeria Air Force
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How To Join Nigeria Air Force As Graduate
To join Nigeria Air Force as graduate, applicant will have to apply for Nigeria Air Force Direct Short Service Commission.
This is recruitment program by Nigeria Air Force geared towards enlisting professionals into the military.
It an annual recruitment program exclusively reserved for graduates and professionals.
Nigeria Air Force DSSC Recruitment Requirements
Basic requirements for joining Nigeria Airforce as graduate through Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC).
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must not be less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Stammering or any other natural disability
- Pregnant women
- You must know how to keep time
How to Apply for Nigeria Air Force DSS Recruitment 2022
Interested Applicants are advised to follow official communications channels of Nigeria Airforce for to know when call for application into Nigeria Airforce through DSSC will be made.
These communication channels includes Nigeria Airforce official website, Twitter handle and National Newspapers.
When the announcement is made, website for acceptance of applications will be provided as well as other specified requirements and documents for joining Nigeria Airforce through DSSC.
The application Nigeria Air Force DSSC Recruitment is done online and is also free of charge.