Schools of Nursing in Rivers State
Nursing and Midwifery is a highly sought after medical discipline among Nigeria female students.
In this article, we will be looking at list of all accredited nursing schools and schools of midwifery in Rivers state.
Nursing schools in Rivers State are among the best you can find in south-south geopolitical zone of Nigeria.
Rivers state school of Nursing is one of the best nursing schools in Nigeria and in southern Nigeria.
It is always advisable for students to check up the accreditation status of Nursing or Midwifery Schools they intend to enroll into so as to avoid waste of time, resources and acquisition of void certificates.
All accredited schools of Nursing and Midwifery in Rivers state state are certified and approved by Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN), an umbrella body that regulates the standards of Nursing and Midwifery Education and Practice in Nigeria.
For guidance and clarity purposes, this post will list the best and accredited nursing schools and schools of midwifery in Rivers state.
Best Nursing Schools In Rivers State
Below is the official list of all accredited and approved schools of Nursing in Rivers State.
- Department of Nursing, University of Port Harcourt
- Department of Nursing, Madonna University, Elele
- Rivers State School of Nursing, Port Harcourt
- School of Post Basic A&E Nursing, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital
- School of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing, University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital
Best Schools Of Midwifery In Rivers State
Below is the list of schools of midwifery in Rivers State.
- Rivers State School of Post Basic Midwifery, Port Harcourt