Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, popularly called UNIZIK offers a wide range of courses both in sciences and Arts. It is one of Nigerian’s prestigious federal universities.
The institution of higher learning which took off as Anambra State University of Technology ASUTECH in the year 1980 run some of the best courses one could study in a university in Nigeria.
The university became a federal university in 1992 and has since grown into one of the biggest universities in Nigeria and across west Africa.
The university has grown tremendously both in infrastructure and learning with over 70 accredited undergraduate courses offered at the citadel of learning.
The academic institution run multiple categories of academic programs which includes undergraduate programs, post graduate programs, sandwich programs, JUPEB programs etc.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University operates three (3) campuses located at Awka, Nnewi and Agulu. Awka campus of UNIZIK is the university major campus and seat of the university administration.
Nnewi campus of the university is the home ground for the university medical science courses with the institution’s teaching hospital also situated in the town.
Some of the most studied medical courses in Nigeria like Radiography, Nursing, Medicine & Surgery and pharmacy are offered at UNIZIK.
Agulu campus of UNIZIK houses the university pharmaceutical sciences. Nnamdi Azikiwe University boost of 14 faculties offering wide range of academic courses.
The university was commended with the recent introduction of Chinese studies department in the institution. Law faculty of Unizik is one of the best law faculties among Nigerian universities offering law courses.
In this article, list of all undergraduate academic courses offered at UNIZIK will be enumerated. This information will be significant for potential undergraduates as well as general public.
The following course are offered at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
Courses Offered In UNIZIK
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Adult Education
- African and Asian Studies
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Microbiology and Brewing
- Banking and Finance
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Chinese Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Law
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Igbo
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Religious Studies
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management and Policy
- Electrical / Electronics Education
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics And Computer Engineering
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Management
- Estate Management
- Fine / Applied Art
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry And WildLife
- Geography and Meteorology
- Geological Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Production Engineering
- Library and Information Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Technology / Science
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Modern and European Language
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Parastitology and Entomology
- Physical Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Physics / Industrial Physics
- Political Science
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious and Human Relations
- Science Education
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
- Environmental Health Science
- Auto and Mechanical Technology Education
- Building and Woodwork Technology Education
- Fine and Applied Arts