Palm oil processing machine price in Nigeria is currently on the high side.
Finding out how much palm oil milling machines cost in Nigeria is important for those planning to start Palm oil processing and milling factory in Nigeria.
Palm oil processing machines comes in both manual and electronic.
However, electronic palm oil processing and milling machine is the most currently used palm oil milling machines in Nigeria.
This article will contain the cost price of difference palm oil processing and milling machines in Nigeria.
Palm oil is a culinary vegetable oil extracted from the fruit of oil palms.
It has a characteristic red color. The palm oil is a product with several functionalities, it is helpful in creating dishes, beauty products and biological fuel (Bio-fuel).
Palm oil is also one of the largely produced oil with about 33 percent ratio recorded by statistics.
Palm oil actually dates back to many years, during stone era, roughly about 5000 years ago.
The oil fruit tree possesses a productive life of 25-30 years. Archeology also shows vividly that palm oil extraction was a prominent trade for Egyptian in 3000BCE.
West and Central Africa is recognized to possess a lot of oil palm vegetation, and in this region, palm oil has become a widely adopted cooking oil.
History documents that the palm oil became a raw material for British traders used as an industrial lubricant and major player in soap production.
The reason for the reddish color in palm oil is due to the presence of high beta-carotene.
The mesocarp of oil palm fruit is rich in catenoids with 49 percent constituting the entire palm fruit.
Carotenoids act as useful antioxidant which protects the human body from diseases and improves the immune system.
The digestive enzymes in the body breaks it down to Vitamin A, which is essential for growth and eyes protection.
The extraction of palm oil can be done manually or electronically along with the implementation of palm oil processing machines.
But before the oil is extracted and ready to use, it firstly follows a sequel of process till the final stage of packaging and consumption.
I will do a quick breakdown of the steps involved so you can have a grasp on how palm oil milling is done.
The Following are the Processes of Milling and Processing Palm Oil in Nigeria:
It usually takes an oil palm tree about 2-3 year before the oil fruit begin to appear.
Harvesting entails cutting the bunch of oil fruit from the tree, once the seeds have matured to full bloom.
At this stage the oil palm seed becomes very big and noticeably reddish in color.
All harvested bunches can then be conveyed to the extraction point known as a Mill.
Once the bunches of palm fruits have successfully been transported to the processing site either locally or abroad, before anything else is done, it is necessary that these raw materials undergo sterilization to remove potential threats to consumption that they may carry.
Sterilization is commonly done by boiling the palm fruit bunch at a high temperature.
Other ways to carry out sterilization include roasting, smoking or baking at a high temperature.
Threshing comes immediately after sterilization; this is done to detach individual palm seed from the bunch.
The bunch is thrown into a spinning cylinder, and automatically the detaching occurs, but it can also be done by hand for small scale producers.
This is important to proceed to the next phase of production.
Crude Palm Oil Extraction
These little palm fruits separated from the bunch are then sent to a pressing machine called the presser.
The presser uses hydraulic or pneumatic power for large quantities.
Palm fruits are placed into rotating drums, this breaks the fleshy mesocarp and oil is released.
Also, heavy metallic plates are utilized to press the mesocarp and squeeze out the crude palm oil.
The extract is diluted in water as it helps to separate the crude palm from chaffs, as they settle to the bottom of the container in which it is held.
Palm Oil production occurs globally, with the largest percent of production originating from Malaysia and Indonesia.
Once the trees are planted, it takes a while before they become productive with each tree having about 6-12 bunch in one go.
As a supplier of palm oil, you must have a big plantation of oil palm trees and machineries to improve the quality and quantity of plam oil you send into the market.
So, in order to help you start or expand your business, I will cover in this article, the price of palm oil milling and processing machines in Nigeria.
This list contains available palm oil refining machines and their respective price range in Nigeria.
You can find them all across online stores and industrial machines fabrication companies in Nigeria without any hassle.
Here’s The Price of Palm Oil Processing Machines in Nigeria
Below is different types of Palm oil extraction and milling machines in Nigeria and their respective prices and how much these palm oil production machines are sold in Nigeria.
1. Oil Press Machine, Automatic Physical Extractor, Organic Rapeseed Expeller is a multi-function machine that costs ₦98,000 – ₦150,000.
2. Electric Automatic Small Oil Press Machine/Stainless Steel Oil Extractor cost between ₦150,000 to ₦200,000.
3. Nigeria Mini Palm Oil Processing Machine is a locally made processing machine. It’s costs around ₦360,000 – ₦840,000
4. Oil Pressing Machine Nut Seeds/Oil Presser Processing Machines is a dual function palm oil processing machine ranging from ₦160,000 to ₦200,000.
5. Oil Palm Machine Extraction High-Quality Stainless Steel Coconut Oil Expeller Mini Oil Press costs around ₦316,800 – ₦520,000
6. Factory Oil Press Machine/Palm Kernel Coconut Oil Expeller/Cotton Seed Oil Extraction Machine costs between ₦617,100 – ₦830,000
7. 10 Tons Palm Oil Processing Machine and Palm Oil Refinery Plant price is between ₦905,000 – ₦1.1 million
8. High perfoming red palm oil refining machine worth around ₦617,100 – ₦2 million
9. Multifunctional Palm Oil Processing Machine/Palm Fruit Processing Machine/Palm Oil Refinery Machine costs between ₦1.1 million and ₦3 million
10. Automatic Small Palm Oil Processing Machinery Mini Oil Mill sells around ₦2.7 million – ₦3.5 million
11. 1-20t/h Palm Fruit Oil Milling Presser Extractor Machine is sold around ₦1.3 million to ₦1.7 million
12. High performing small scale palm oil refining machinery/edible oil refining machine – ₦822,000 – ₦1.3 million
13. Machine Palm Oil Filter Press Small Capacity Food Grade Hydraulic Filter Press – ₦403,000 – ₦450,000
14. Small Castor Oil Processing Equipment Oil Palm Cutter Machine 50kg – ₦318,800 – ₦400,000
15. Palm Oil Processing Machine with Palm Kernel extraction and Oil Production Line Palm Oil Extraction Machine – ₦1.4 million – ₦2 million
16. Small stainless steel 6yl-100A Palm Oil Processing Plant Sunflower Oil Presser Machine is sold within ₦1 million to ₦1.7 million
17. Palm Oil Processing Machine Industrial Palm Oil Extractor Processing Machine sold around ₦500,000 – ₦1.2 million
18. Power Conserving General Service Palm Oil Processing Machine Coconut Oil Press Machine is sold from ₦1 million – ₦1.4 million
19. 1 – 5.0 TPH Mini Palm Oil Plant, Whole Set Palm Oil Processing Line, Mini CPO Plant is sold from ₦5 million – ₦7 million
Depending on the specification of palm oil processing machine you want its capacity, the price will continue to vary.
But with the above list, you can be sure never to be too far away from your budget.
If you loved and found this article useful, please click the share buttons to share this information with you friends. Thanks for taking the time to read.